Arbor Ridge HOA – Architectural Review Application Form
As explained in our CCR’s & Declarations, exterior improvements or modifications require approval by our Architectural Review Committee. In order to process your request, please make sure that you include an application processing fee of $25.00 payable to AMS-NW or contact them to do a direct debit. Deliver the completed form (page 2) along with any additional drawings and information to:
Association Management Services, NW
Mail to 15350 SW Sequoia Parkway #200, Portland, OR 97224
Fax to 503-598-0554
Email to [email protected]
Please describe all changes you propose to make to your property.
- Include a scale drawing(s) with top (plan) and side (elevation) views as necessary to clearly establish locations and elevations of any structures.
- Include existing structures and boundaries where necessary to indicate relative location.
Include dimensions of structures if appropriate
- Include materials being used and plant types if appropriate
- Specify color(s) and include color samples if appropriate
- Provide contractor bid details if appropriate
Submit at least 30 days Prior to planned work
- To avoid any delay in ARC action, please include all information needed to make a decision. You may attach additional pages if needed.
- Review period starts only once ALL required information is received by the ARC to review the application.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and you will need to submit a new one.
Architectural Review Documents
Street Tree Replacement
Owner Information Form
Document Related Posts
- 2018 Presidents Report
- 2017 Presidents Report
- New Architectural Review Form
- Reserve Study 2018
- Owner Information Form
- 2014 Year End Financials
- Annual Reserve Studies 2011
- Landscape Committee Resolution
- Annual Reserve Studies 2010
- Sign Resolution