Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting.
For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site.
If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.

Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for June 28, 2016

Homeowner Input

I. Meeting Called to Order

  • 6:45 pm

II. Meeting Minutes

  • Motion to approve meeting minutes for both May 16, 2016 and March 29th, 2016. Motion passed.

III. Treasure’s Report

  • Not Discussed

IV. Committee Report

  • Neighborhood Watch – Lisa Walker reported:
    • National Night out
  • Social/Newsletter Committee – Lisa Walker reported:
    • July 4th event: there appears to be enough volunteers for the hot dog booth.
    • Annual Garage Sale – not much participation. Looking to do alternatives with that (e.g. Westview recycling fundraisers, dumpsters, etc.).
  • Landscape – Tom Wilkinson reported:
    • Homeowner has tall tree and his neighbor is worried about
    • Dying tree on Oak Creek – John estimated about $593 to fix.
    • Common area along West Union and Palmbrook – spot of bark dust where tree once was. John suggested adding three small shrubs and replacing a small section of grass.
    • Monument: there is a tree dying. John recommends taking all four trees out.
  • Architectural – Board reported:
    • Nothing outstanding. Discussed homeowner who completed work before receiving their ARC was denied

V. Management Report

  1. Homeowner Correspondence
    1. Board agreed it was a neighbor-to-neighbor dispute – that they need to work together to resolve the issue.
      No action needed.
    2. Homeowners came to the meeting. Doing their due diligence to save the arbor vitaes by watering, fertilizing.
    3. Board to provide homeowner a deadline of September 5th to complete work before fine is removed.
    4. Board agreed to these terms.
    5. Board suggested homeowner do the maintenance themselves.
    6. No action needed.
    7. No action needed.
    8. No action needed.
    9. Board suggested to submit ARC form
  2. Delinquency Report/Collection Update
    1. 0157 01: writing off

Administration

  • Homeowner Correspondence (please see management report on file, for additional information).  Homeowner correspondences were discussed regarding waived yard maintenance reminders, and overdue dues.  It was discussed, that homeowners that wish to have a fine waived are asked to present themselves in front of the board in person to discuss further.

Financial

VI. Unfinished Business

  • Landscape Resolution
    • Just reviewing at this point and gathering more feedback. Legal review to follow.
  • Main Entry Design / Lighting
    • Michael Walker to be the chair of the monument enhancements committee. Board provided financial guidelines to the committee chair. Motion to create this committee was passed.

VII. New Business

  • 2017 Reserve Study
    • Board to postpone any tree maintenance budget ($21,450) to bump up the reserve.
    • Board to review 8-year plan and consult with Clay Erway at Davey Resource in identifying additional concerns with the neighborhood.
  • Landscape Compliance
    • Not discussed.

VIII. Executive Session

  • The Board to adjourn to Executive Session to review legal matter.
    8:20pm

IX. Reconvene To Open Session

  • 8:35pm
  • Board to continue to work with Vial (legal representative). They feel it’s best to have legal representatives work through these legal matters.

X. Adjournment

  • Call for adjournment was at: 8:37 pm