Our CC&R’s require that each dwelling to have off street parking.
- If you have a three-car garage, that means parking for six (6) vehicles using the garage and driveway.
- If you have a two-car garage, that means parking for four (4) vehicles using the garage and driveway.
- If you have a one-car garage, that means parking for two (2) vehicles using the garage and driveway.
Please use these provided spaces on your lot for parking and allow street parking for visitors or for temporary parking.
The Washington County Sheriff department manages the public streets in our neighborhood. If you believe a vehicle is abandoned, sitting in disrepair, is not a neighbor’s vehicle or is a hazard to the neighborhood then contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Department.
- Please visit the Washington County Sheriff Vehicles and Parking site
- Or call the Washington County Sheriff Non Emergency Number
Our Management Company can send only a friendly reminder if you provide the vehicle and homeowner information. We are not able to fine or tow a vehicle on the street as this is handled by the Washington County Sherriff and homeowners will need to contact them to remediate any issues related to vehicles concerns.