Our CC&R’s require that each dwelling to have off street parking for at least four vehicles. Garage bays may be counted for the purpose of this requirement. We make an exception for units with one car garages. In that event the requirement will be for off street parking of at least two vehicles.
Homeowners please use these provided spaces on your lot for parking while street parking is temporary per Washington County.
Per Washington County and the CCR’s Vehicles parked in the same place for a period in excess of forty-eight (48) hours is not permitted. Recreational vehicles may be parked in an enclosed garage; otherwise they may not remain in the community for a period of more than forty-eight (48) hours.
If you have an area of concern where vehicles are not following the CCR’s you can provide the vehicle information and home address the vehicle belongs to the Management Office a letter will be sent to the Homeowner.
Washington County controls the streets in our neighborhood and if you believe a vehicle is abandoned or is a hazard to the neighborhood please call the Washington County Sheriff Non Emergency Number.
No person shall park a commercial vehicle, as that term is defined in ORS 801.208, on a residential street within the Enhanced Sheriff’s Patrol District.
Please note all Public Streets are regulated by Washington County Ordinance’s and Laws
WashCo Parking Ordinance
- No person shall use a vehicle or recreational vehicle for overnight lodging on a public right of way for a period in excess of 48 hours at the same location or within a two-mile radius of the same location.
- No person shall park a recreational vehicle on a residential street within the Enhanced Sheriff’s Patrol District for a period in excess of four days (96 consecutive hours) in any 28-day period.
- No person shall park a commercial vehicle, as that term is defined in ORS 801.208, on a residential street within the Enhanced Sheriff’s Patrol District.
- No person shall park in front of the entrance of any place where mail is received or within ten feet of a mailbox during the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- A vehicle shall not be parked on a public street or public right of way without license plates, with expired tags, with expired registration, or with expired temporary licensing permit.
- No person shall park a vehicle in a manner which interferes with use of the right-of-way, the safe flow of traffic or obstructs the view of other drivers.