Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting.
For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site.
If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.

Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for October 5, 2016

Avamere at Bethany Retirement Center (Craft Room | 3 rd Floor); 16360 NW Avamere Court Portland OR 97229

Homeowner Input

I. Meeting Called to Order

  • 6:15 pm

II. Meeting Minutes

  • Motion to approve meeting minutes for June 28, 2016. Motion passed.

III. New Business

  1. 2017 Reserve Study – Main and Cottage Collection #2
    • No updates to this.
  2. 2017 Budget Overview – Main and Cottage Collection #2
    • Main Collection annual assessments are projected to increase $10.
    • Cottage Collection semi-annual and annual assessments are both projected to increase $10.
    • Motion to approve both Main and Cottage budgets. Motion passed.
  3. Monument Enhancement Designs
    • Gathering bids:
      1. Showplace: reviewed design. Board wants an update on bid.
      2. Landscape East and West: Board expressed concerns with their design.

IV. Old Business

  1. Pathway Repairs Update: between 174th and Laidlaw/West Union.
    • Motion to have Pavement Maintenance, Inc. do the work specified in their bid at their proposed price. Motion passed.
  2. Retaining Wall Update
    • Vendor says there is not water accessible to clean the wall. TMG to work further on this.

V. MISCELLANEOUS / ACTION ITEMS

  1. Beaver update
    • A new beaver dam has cropped up. Zen recommends we remove it asap. The sooner we do it, the less expensive it would be. Board to work with TMG and Showplace to manage that.
  2. Landscaping Committee update:
    • Lynda to work with John @ Showplace on the sprinkler head capping project/low maintenance ground cover areas.
    • Line of four trees that died. Showplace replaced them. Common areas on West Union blue spruce shrubs/trees replaced. Tom is picking vegetation that matches the size of the neighborhood.
  3. Social Committee update:
    • Request to get more volunteers helping out with activities (e.g. Easter Egg Hunt) since the Walkers can’t do it all going forward.

 

VI. Adjournment

  • Call for adjournment was at: 7:22 pm