Approved Minutes For January 2005

Arbor Ridge HOA Board

Meeting Minutes

1/11/05

Deborah Bogle-Tao, Presiding

Rob Siegle, Recording

Somerset Christian Church, 7 pm

Attendees:

Deborah Bogle-Tao, Mary Davidson, Lynda DuLong, Robert Siegle

Approval of the 12/17/04 Minutes

Motion made by Mary and seconded by Deborah. All in favor

Treasurer’s Report- None

Response to Management 

Other Board Business
Construction Hearing:
·         Mr. Chaterjee presented his case to the board, this document is available upon request from Deborah.  The board committed to get back to Mr. Chaterjee in one week.
·         Mr. Chaterjee contacted NWPM about his intent to build on May 21st, 2004 and construction was completed 21 days later on June 11th, 2004.  This is 7 days short of the CCR and building approval contracts that Mr. Chaterjee signed.
·         Potential improvements to process
o         Educate home owner when they call NWPM
o         Newsletter Article
o         Website Article
 
Tract I
·         Home owner was not notified and did not receive an agenda from HOA board
·         Vendors to meet with homeowner ASAP and figure out landscaping solutions
·         Mary will follow-up with Pat (NWPM) and home owner
·         Next meeting the home owner must receive notice from HOA so we can make revisions and decide on funds to support initial and sustaining landscaping.
 
Landscaping Contract Extension
Rob motion to not accept landscape contract (1yr lease) until we have all paperwork, all in favor.

News letter benchmarks
The HOA needs to find resources to benchmark our newsletter to ensure we are hitting the mark with home owners. Data is needed in the following areas, Lynda was going to provide some examples for board.
·         Goals & Objectives
·         Approved Format
·         Static Information

Arbor Ridge Rentals 
Rob made a motion to look into a rental cap for the HOA, all in favor.
 
ARC Committee Report- no report.
Neighborhood Watch Committee Report –  no report.
Newsletter Committee Report- no report
Social Committee Report  -no report
Open Forum (last 15 minutes)

Punch List  (items that go to NWCM for research or action, etc.)
·         Pat will work with Mary to close on Tract I with vendors and home owner.
·         Pat will work with Deborah and HOA to determine appropriate actions to resolve the Mr. Chaterjee construction hearing debate. 
·         Pat will provide the HOA with the full version of the landscape contract extension by 2/1/2005.