Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting. For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site. If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.
Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for October 17th, 2013
I. Meeting Called to Order
- 6:33 pm
- Attendees: Mike Foster, Mike Farris, Todd Behunin, Ken Walker, Lisa Walker, Lynda DuLong, Zen Dunaj, Ela Dunaj, Kim Loeffler
II. Arbor Ridge ad hoc Beaver Committee Informational Report and Recommendations
- Execution Session took place: Kim Loeffler was asked to give a 10 minute review of the Recommendations, as documented in the informational report, dated, October 8, 2013.
III. Question Session
- The Board began a discussion on the contents and proposed recommendations of the ad hoc Beaver committee.
- Beaver Dam removal by a 3rd party contractor to reduce water volume.
- To have a Geo Engineering firm inspect the walls on the Arbor Ridge Properties to clarify the structural integrity of the wall as well as its purpose to sustain standing water against them.
IV. Board Response
- The Board of Directors gave a response of the recommendations of the Beaver ad hoc committee that the documented report does not reflect the tasks initially assigned to them to define the purpose, problem, factual analyze, and action plan of short term and long term actions. The Board will review/evaluate and report back their decision.
- The Board asked a closing of the session.
- Motion to end session, and motion seconded and carried.
V. Board Decision
- Short term decision will be: Beaver Dam removal by a 3rd party contractor to reduce water volume –a motion was made to approve $5,000 budget allocation; the motion was seconded and carried.
- Board will look to have trees replanted by an organization that will provide the trees for free that beavers will not like to help deter beavers from the area.
- Call for adjournment was at 7:37 pm