Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting.
For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site.
If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.

Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for May 08, 2018

Avamere at Bethany Retirement Center (Craft Room | 3 rd Floor); 16360 NW Avamere Court Portland OR 97229

Homeowner Input

I. Meeting Called to Order

  • 6:35 pm

II. Meeting Minutes

  • No Quorum For March 27th Meeting

III. Treasure’s Report

  • Financials not posted on AMS website, Lynda to research

IV. Committee Updates

  • Neighborhood Watch – Lisa W reported: No National Night Out, Sheriff’s Resources are thin, no social committee
  • Social/Newsletter Committee – Lisa W reported: We are looking to be involved in the July 4th Event put on by the Charlias Social Committee
    • Email to be sent to homeowners to socialize Garage Sale to see if anyone wants to form a committee to support one
  • Landscape – Tom W reported: n/a

V. New Business

  • Tree Plan 2018
    • NW Tree Specialists will create a proposal on the Trees in the Cottage & Main to determine priority work
  • Reserve Study 2019
    • Motion for Reserve Study Proposal of $1142 – Passed
      • Mgmt Company to solicit vendor
  • Wall Inspection
    • Motion to perform a complete inspection of the pathway tall retaining wall near 174th not to exceed $1300 – Passed
      • Mgmt Company to solicit vendor
  • Replacement Items 2018
    • Main
      • Proposal for Brick Walls
        • Mgmt Company to solicit vendor
      • Asphalt Concrete for Private Streets – on hold until area reviewed
      • Bark Dust on Hold until area work is done for Tree Trimming
    • Cottage
      • Barkdust – on hold funds needed for tree work
      • Irrigation Phase 1 – on hold funds needed for tree work
      • Tree Removal – being reviewed with NW Tree Specialists
  • Mailbox Cleaning
    • They still look very good, but need some touch up and some cleaning
    • Boxes need to be reviewed for that needs to be done
    • Email to be sent to Homeowners to ask to clean them, suggestion made to ask homeowners at the annual meeting to volunteer to clean a mailbox
  • Cottage Lawn Filling
    • Motion to approve $1450 bid to fill in lawn work – Passed
      • Mgmt Company to solicit vendor

VI. Unfinished Business

  • Landscape Contract  – Received Bids from 3 Landscape companies – Retaining current vendor and will be reviewed again in 2019
  • Perimeter Fence Removal – Received Bids from 3 companies – Wait till Annual Meeting
  • Delinquencies Reports
    • 0158-02 – Motion to write off bad debt – Passed
    • 0469-01P – Motion to write off bad debt – Passed

VII. Adjournment

  • Call for adjournment was at: 7:50 pm