Approved Minutes For October 2007
- Opening: Michelle Underwood called the regular meeting of the Arbor Ridge Homeowners Association to order at 7:30 PM on 10/22/2007 at Somerset Christian Church.
- Present Board Members: Lori Constant, Cathy Parson, Dave Cummings, Mike Farris, Chandru Vaidyanathan, Joy Moore, Sunil Luhadia
- Not Present: None
- Guests: Michelle Underwood (TMG), April Carroll (TMG)
- Election of Officers
Cathy Parson – President
Dave Cummings – Vice President
Mike Farris – Secretary
Joey Moore – Treasure
Sunil Luhadia – Assistant Treasure
Lori Constant – Director
Chandru Vaidyanathan – Director
- Open Discussion
- Next Board meeting will be held December 3rd 2007. We will not hold a meeting on Nov 26th & Dec 24th due to the holidays.
- Discussion over towing of vehicles on the private HOA streets
- Michelle at TMG will send Dave info on the statute that requires tow away zone signs to be posted.
- We are required by law according th TMG to have posted signs.
- TMG will check with the towing company on the next steps
- TMG will look into notifying the home owners on those streets of the action being suggested
- Board will still need to make a decision going forward
- Discussion with a Home Owner over how to report violations and retain anonymity
- Home owners can report violations via email, mail and fax. All information received will be kept in confidence and not released to other home owners. If you would like a response as to if action was taken then TMG will need contact info. Again information of who reported the issue will not be disclosed to the violator.
Michelle adjourned meeting at 8:00 PM. The next general meeting will be at 7:00 PM on 12/3/2007 at Somerset Christian Church.
Minutes taken by Mike Farris