Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting. For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site. If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.
Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for March 29, 2016
I. Meeting Called to Order
- 6:36 pm
II. Meeting Minutes
- Approved February 8, 2016 & February 18, 2016
III. Treasure’s Report
- Waiting for the Annual Review and Budget
- Need current monthly report, not in today’s Management Report, will contact Lynda
IV. Committee Report
- Neighborhood Watch – Lisa Walker reported:
- Could not make the coffee with Washington County officers.
- National Night out events will be centralized, location to be determined.
- Social/Newsletter Committee – Lisa Walker reported:
- Easter Egg Hunt, went great, Lisa had a lot of good help, had enough eggs and prizes for all the kids. 3000+ eggs. THPRD did not come though with mowing the park. Showplace took care of it. Lynda called THRPD and addressed the issue with their supervisor. The Gazebo needs repaired, THPRD will repair it.
- Next Event will by the Garage Sale in June 11th.
- Landscape – Tom Wilkinson reported:
- Ornamental Grasses and ground cover are coming along nicely in the Cottage Street Tree areas. Tom is watching trees not pulled and noticing they are continuing to grow larger. We may need to review more replacements in the future.
- Green Space on West Union and Oak – Plums trees have been replaced.
- Tom walked with Tom on the Main Entrance refresh, its a major work, board believes a smaller project is needed and it will be reviewed.
- 167/Tuson work done, boxwood was not used, looks nice concerned with plants growing to big.
- Architectural – Board reported:
- No Current Activity
- Ad-Hoc Beaver Committee – Zen Dunaj:
- Beavers eating away on trees, recent rains are filling up the area. We will continue to monitor area. Area around last damn to the Emerarld Canyon will be breached by Zen to bring water level down again.
V. Management Report
- Homeowner Correspondence (please see management report on file, for additional information). Homeowner correspondences were discussed regarding waived yard maintenance reminders, and overdue dues. It was discussed, that homeowners that wish to have a fine waived are asked to present themselves in front of the board in person to discuss further.
- a-1 – This is a home owner to home owner issue the board will not mediate
- a-2 – Home Owner is responsible for house to curb CCRs – Section A, Residential Covenants – Sub-Section 18
- b,c,d,f,g,h – Home Owners need to attend to plead case for reversals.
- e – Home owner appeared and has not past issues, Motion carried to waive fee
- No Questions on Delinquency Report
VII. Unfinished Business
- Landscape Resolution
- A few sections need to be revised to properly address CCRs
- Main Entry Design / Lighting
- Reviwed under Landscape Committee Report
VIII. New Business
- Mike will work on converting the CCR’s to searchable context on the web site over the next year
- Call for adjournment was at: 7:36pm