Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting. For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site. If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.
Arbor Ridge Homeowner Meeting for July 30, 2019
Avamere at Bethany Retirement Center (Craft Room | 3rd Floor); 16360 NW Avamere Court Portland OR 97229
HEARING – 6:32 pm
Owner of Lot [ ] presented concerns to the Board that arborvitae shrubs replanted on her property are sparse and, thus, leaves her backyard exposed with little to no privacy. Board recommends that Owner submit request to ARC for review/approval to install privacy barrier on Owner’s property.
CALL TO ORDER 7:06 pm
- Lisa Walker, President
- Joe Lopez, Vice President
- Mike Farris, Treasurer
- Kay Syravong, Secretary
- Todd Behunin, Director
- Isaac Romero, Director
- Rhonda Corbella, Director (absent)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- April 29, 2019 – unanimously approved
- Joe Lopez (Vice President) requested that reports for Cottage and Main be clearly identified to allow for easy identification
- Joe also noted (and requested) documentation on the significant jump in irrigation costs for Cottage Collection (from ~$11k in 2018 to current ~$22k for 2019).
- Board discussed and agreed to have Vial firm continue to handle collection of account due to impending foreclosure proceeding.
- Social – July 4th social was a success
- Landscape – Tom Wilkinson reported that NW Trees removed 10 trees/replanted 5 trees on priority list
- Neighborhood Watch
- HOA Collection Attorney
- Kevin Eike of Eike Law, P.C. gave a presentation to the Board about the services his law firm offers.
- NW Tree Specialist Proposals
- Proposal to trim back 40 streetscape trees within Cottage Collection that may be interfering with traffic or encroaching upon home is approved/carried.
- Showplace Landscape Proposals
- To be discussed at upcoming Board meeting (to be scheduled).
- Ongoing neighbor dispute
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION
- After discussion, the Board recommends retaining the services of Kevin Eike to handle collection accounts and other matters on behalf of Arbor Ridge HOA.
- Motion carried
ADJOURNMENT 8:25 pm