Meeting Minutes are posted only after they have been approved by the board at the following meeting. For Example – Meeting On Jan 1st would be Approved on the next meeting and posted to the web site. If the next meeting was Feb 1st then that is when they would be posted.
Arbor Ridge Home Owner Meeting for July 20, 2022
Online Meeting – See Email Communication from AMS
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
April 20, 2022 – approved
Board briefly discussed the Balance Sheet, Delinquency Report, and Collection Update from Collection Attorney.
AMS recommends the Association work with counsel to review all governing documents to ensure documents are in compliance with HB 2534. Motion to retain Eike Law to review all governing documents, and provide necessary updates, at a flat rate of $2250 to ensure documents are in compliance with HB 2534. Motion passed with 4 votes in favor and 1 abstention.
- HOMEOWNER CORRESPONDENCE/REQUESTS
- Item A – Waiver of Fine: Board heard from homeowner who was present. Motion to approve one-time waiver of $101.39. Motion passed.
- Item B – Replacement of Common Area Arborvitaes: Reviewed homeowner correspondence. No actions taken.
- NEW BUSINESS
- ARC Report
- Motion to approve and ratify ARC Reports – approved.
- Draft 2023 Budget
- Reviewed 2023 budget. No actions taken.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Removal of white fencing along NW West Union
- Board reviewed homeowner feedback and continued discussions. No actions taken.
- Trash/garbage and recycling bins Resolution
- Motion to adopt trash/garbage and recycling bin policy. Motion approved contingent upon AMS review of Resolution.
- Fine and Enforcement draft Resolution
- Motion to approve Fine and Enforcement draft Resolution updates. Motion approved contingent upon AMS review of Resolution.
- 2023 Reserve Study
- Board briefly discussed 2023 Reserve Study. No actions taken. Board moved to table further discussions – date to be determined later.
VII. OPEN FORUM
Board discussed how parking is becoming more and more problematic. AMS mentioned Washington County will be replacing parking signage that have faded over time. Board to consider putting together a parking draft resolution in the future.